As you can imagine, with the ever-growing concern for public health and the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken further precautions to keep our passengers safe during your flight.
Golden Wing Jet utilizes luxury jets internationally and we have incorporated several practices to ensure the highest level of protection for your health:
- Safety: Our jets are ARGUS-Platinum Rated – the highest rating in the industry – for Safety, Cleanliness, and Personnel Standards. Each jet features first class seating at a fraction of its capacity, allowing travelers at least six-feet distance from non-related passengers.
- Disinfectant: We have best-in-class cleaning procedures for our jets, as well as hand-washing, sanitization and cleaning guidelines for all sky butlers and staff. We wipe down our pin-pads and door handles often, as well as disinfect tables, chairs and all surfaces in our aircraft. In light of COVID-19, we have increased the frequency of these cleanings to occur multiple times per hour.
- Experts: GWJ is connected with government experts like the Center for Disease Control in and international government experts around the world to initiate the recommended actions for sanitation and hygiene purposes.
- Teamwork: We are working hard with our partners and their team members to initiate the proper protocol for our guests.
- Delivery: We have been meeting with our service partners like Comlux to make sure they can handle increased demand for sanitation procedures while providing a comfortable yet touch-less experience for GWJ passengers.
- Industry: We are in communication with aeronautical safety groups and private airports around the world to understand and incorporate best practices related to the pandemic.
We look forward to continuing to meet your flight itineraries and utmost expectations and to do our part to keep you and our jets safe.
Thank you for your unconditional devotion to Golden Wings Jet and understand that we will continue to do our best to do the right thing for our esteemed guests traveling with GWJ worldwide.
Eldad Lieberman, CEO
Golden Wings Jet